Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lately

Exciting things happening right now:

Audra's room is almost complete!
Nic is on paternity leave for over two weeks! 
Mom and Dad fly in late tomorrow night!  Can't wait to see them!!
I'm back in non-elastic pants!  Score!

Audra can sit up on her own for short periods.  It's SO cute!  I love her look of pride when she discovers she can do something new.  :)

We're enjoying life right now; trying to get things done, but mostly just hanging out, loving each other and loving Audra.  I've been trying hard to show more love to strangers, too.

Have you heard this song?  Can't get it out of my head!

God is good!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that things are going so good for you. Now is the time to enjoy Audra and the many wonderful things that she will do to bring love, amazement and wonder into your lives. It will all end too soon. Before you know it she will be walking & talking then when you turn around she will be asking for the keys to the car. I know that your mom an dad are so looking forward to seeing you all and holding Audra and playing with her. Have a great time with them and be sure to give God all the thanks. I love ths words to the song you included. I hadn't heard it before, but love it. I put a link to it on my facebook page to share it with those who will listen to it. Thank you for sharing it and your lives with us. We love you guys and wish only the best for you. Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete