Saturday, May 2, 2015

Almost 3

I love the way you run down hills with your arms spread wide and say, "Weeeee!"
I love the way you skip every few steps while walking.
I love the way you jump off every curb.
I love the way you giggle with your hand up by your mouth.
I love that you jump from high places and know we'll catch you (whether or not we're ready).
I love that you pick flowers for me. 
I love that you want me to play with you.
I love your eagerness to be helpful.
I love that you like to eat at Pa-chote-le and go to dematchstics class.
I love how proud you are of your dada "helping sick people at the hopistal."
I love that you will randomly nuzzle noses with me.
I love how sometimes in restaurants, you wave at every person.
I love that you couldn't fall back asleep at nap time because you were "having a picnic with Ariel."
I love how excited you are about every little thing you notice.
I love your eagerness to learn and that you truly think I have the answers to all of your questions.

Yours is one of the sweetest spirits I've ever known.  I'm not sure if there's an age that's any cuter than almost-3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment